How to advertise your office space
What type of office space do you want to advertise?
We operate different advertising models depending on the type of space you are letting.
- Spare desks in shared offices
- Serviced offices, managed offices, conventional office space, or sublet space
1. Advertise your spare desks
Office Genie (previously known as Desk Space Genie) was the UK's first online marketplace for spare desk rental, and is by far and away the most popular spare desk website. You can list your spare desks free-of-charge or you can pay for more exposure with premium positions.
You can list as many desks and shared offices as you like, free of charge! If you want to get more exposure for your advert in a crowded search results page, then you can simply bid (from as little as £1/week) for the top spots. Each local market can set its own price! If your advert slips down the listing due to a competing advertiser, you can increase your bid at any time.
Get started listing your spare desks:
- Why advertise your spare desks?
- Spare desk advertiser FAQs
- List your spare desks with our easy online wizard
2. Advertise serviced offices, managed offices, conventional office space, or sublet space
You can list space free of charge. If we are successful in finding you a new tenant we will charge you a minimum of 10% of the first year's rental, depending on the type of space you are selling. If you're interested in listing serviced offices, managed offices, conventional office space, or sublet space then please fill in our simple contact form and someone will call you back immediately.
For anything else email [email protected] or call 0844 415 5531 and speak to Ciaron Dunne.