Designed to suit the modern tastes with wide open spaces, natural wood effects, and plenty of exciting textures and fabrics, this Spaces offering on Oxford Street perfectly captures the lively spirit of Soho. With floor-to-ceiling windows, a lavish lounge area with artwork and luxury seating, and boardrooms for meetings and video conferencing, this space really does have it all.
Call 0203 053 3890 and say you saw it on Office Genie, or send an email.
Request more information
- Office Facilities: Furnished, Hot Desking, Lounge Areas, Meeting Rooms, Shared Space, Unbranded Office Space, Video Conferencing, Virtual Offices
- Security: CCTV, Alarm Security
- Twenty Four Hour Access
- Disabled Access Facilities
- Reception: Admin Support, Manned Reception, Telephone Answering
- Comms / IT: Broadband Access, Cabling, On Site IT Support, Telephone System, WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Full description
Inside this property you'll find a cafe/restaurant area for relaxing lunches, plush break-out areas, and more. Tenants can also enjoy the support of a professional receptionist team and on-site IT group for help with everything from answering phones, to fixing computer issues. This 24-hour access building is only a short walk away from a range of hotels, stores, restaurants, and attractions. What's more Oxford Circus underground and London Charing Cross mainline stations are within close proximity.
- Transport links & map
- Oxford Street
< 0.1 miles
- Oxford Circus
- London Charing Cross
- London City
- Oxford Street