Relaxed and welcoming, this Bloomsbury Way building serviced by The Office Group has recently been refurbished to the highest of standards. Designed with a focus on sophistication and comfort, the property benefits from neutral colours, airy office suites, and flexible co-working space perfect for hot desking. There's also an informal lounge area where tenants can relax between projects.
Call 0203 053 3890 and say you saw it on Office Genie, or send an email.
Request more information
- Office Facilities: Furnished, Hot Desking, Lounge Areas, Meeting Rooms, Shared Space, Unbranded Office Space, Video Conferencing, Virtual Offices
- Security: CCTV, Alarm Security
- Twenty Four Hour Access
- Disabled Access Facilities
- Reception: Admin Support, Manned Reception, Telephone Answering
- Comms / IT: Broadband Access, Cabling, On Site IT Support, Telephone System, WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Full description
Once home to the Ministry of Defence, this 1945 building has been transformed into a fantastic business centre, complete with air conditioning, broadband connectivity, and state-of-the-art telecommunication systems. There's even a professional IT team and reception on-hand to handle connectivity issues, administration, and telephone answering. Well-positioned between the borders of Bloomsbury and the West End, this building is surrounded by amenities such as hotels, restaurants, and bars. It also offers easy access to surrounding transport links, in the form of Tottenham Court Road and Holborn Underground stations.
- Transport links & map
- Museum Street
< 0.1 miles
- Tottenham Court Road
- London Charing Cross
- London City
- Museum Street